1. Two Lane Turn Forum Drive - Based on the street widening expansion of turn lanes from Forum Drive onto Mayfield heading west, turn signals notated on pavement as well as mast placed on traffic signal.
2. I-360 North ? TXDoT (Texas Department of Transportation) placed berm headed north on I-360 to alleviate traffic exiting prior to Mayfield exit ramp. Based on current flow of exiting traffic, request has been placed to extend the berm beyond the current barrier to avoid traffic exiting further back off the freeway. This request is in review and subsequently will not be placed for follow up until after September 8, 2010.
3. No Panhandling Signage ? No Panhandling Signage placed at the intersection of I-360 & Mayfield.
4. Street Lights Corner of Forum Drive & Mayfield ? There are two street lights located at the corner of Forum Drive & Mayfield that are part of the traffic signal. These lights are maintained by the City of Grand Prairie versus Oncor. A request has been placed to have these street lights in operation; city working with contractor to resolve issue. If lights are not in operation by September 9, 2010, will follow up with City of Grand Prairie for resolution.
5. 18-Wheeler Truck on Parham ? Have continued to work with City of Grand Prairie to alleviate 18-Wheeler trucks parking within our community.
6. Greenbelt: Sequoia Forum Apartments ? Discussions have occurred with homeowner?s affected by the greenbelt regarding moving their back fences up to the property line of the Sequoia Forum Apartments to alleviate the open space behind these homeowner?s homes and the Sequoia Forum Apartments. Contact has been made with the appropriate personnel to serve as a liason between the Forum Estates PID and owners of the Sequoia Forum Apartments. The owners will not be available for discussion until after September 8, 2010. Upon reengagement regarding this item, we will keep you abreast of the progress.
7. Lone Star Meadows Annexation ? Board members are currently discussing with Lone Star Meadows their desire to annex with the Forum Estates PID.
8. Master Plan for Forum Estates ? Discussions with Board Members regarding Master Plan Projects.
9. Security Patrol: Currently moving forward to have off duty police officers for patrol within the Forum Estates Community. Based on the level of service for this value add for our community, the current proposed budget for security for the 2011 Fiscal Year will have to be increased. Meeting scheduled for August 31, 2010.